Nominated For The Versatile Blogger Award
This post was most recently updated on March 24th, 2019
In December 2016, I decided to start a travel blog. I’d been following a few travel bloggers for years, but never considered the idea myself until then. I happened to come across a few articles on how to start a travel blog in the same day and thought why not. When I ran the idea by Jerry, he was doubtful, never having read a blog before himself. But as our plans have always been to eventually travel full time, we figured we’d take the leap and become bloggers.
Having a blog now for only a couple months, I was very happy when Milla from yogiwithwanderlust.com nominated us. I thought what a great idea! It’s so nice that the travel blogging community can come together and support each other.
Being so new to blogging, I think a lot of people probably have doubts like me. Will anyone ever read my blog or am I wasting my time? Questions I’m sure a lot of us have asked ourselves. Thank you Milla for the nomination! Check out her blog on travel, yoga and a healthy vegan life style.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
This is an award given out by other travel bloggers. Which is such a nice gesture! Especially when you’re new to the community. Then you in turn are asked to choose 15 other bloggers to award. You can nominate those who have inspired you, or you’ve enjoyed reading their valuable content.
Here Are A Few Simple Rules Of The Award
1. In order to help people get to know you better, post 7 things about yourself you want to share with other bloggers.
2. Thank who nominated you and share a link to their blog.
3. Choose 15 blogs/bloggers who inspire you, or you’ve just discovered who you think should be given this award.
7 Things You Didn’t Know About Us
1. We have two boys age 22 and 23 who love to travel also.
2. We are crazy cat people. Our 21 year old cat passed away last summer. Now we have 2 persion/himalayan cats.
3. We are both lovers of camping in a tent or 5 star hotels.
4. We both love music, although not always the same musicians.
5. People always think we’re 10 years younger than we really are.
6. We both love cycling.
7. We both love the warm weather and never complain about it being too hot.